Thursday, August 6, 2009

Turbulance

Ok, it is more of a slight 'bump' in the plans. My instructors once told me that 'no plan survives contact with the enemy' well, the enemy in the case is the reality of air travel - sometimes flight schedules get shifted, and unfortunately this has happened one one leg of our trip. I've tried to book daytime flights to reduce fatigue on Junior Grendel Number One as he is unlikely to sleep on a night flight. Naturally the only change so far is that our daytime flight to NZ is cancelled and replaced with a nighttime one.

Best laid plans and all that.

I don't really blame the airline - but I have emailed them and asked for a bit more explanation as to why they want to complicate my life - but 'stuff', as they say, does happen, and this is definitely 'stuff'.

Now to get on with the task of shuffling hire cars and hotels to suit the new flight (pre-paid too, bugger. . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nicely in comments - inappropriate comments and spam will be deleted.